You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Everyone Poops

Your teacher Mrs. McIntyre has been sick so we made a card today and took it over to the other end of the neighborhood and you dropped it in her mailbox. I think you miss her at school and I wonder if that has something to do with you not going potty since the normal swing of things there must be a bit different with her gone. You wouldn't go at all on Tuesday, but still came home dry!
( :•O) You still won't say "Mrs." but you say "McIntyre" a lot. McIntyre sad, McIntyre head hurt, McIntyre sick.
Anyway, on the way to her house, there is still a lot of construction, even though it's a nice straight shot now that the road is paved. They're putting in water lines today, so there was a big trench and dirt on the side of the road. You said "sucio" and I thought... "that must be something in Spanish," I didn't recognize his 'Jack-a-neese' as we lovingly call his little dialect when we can't make out the word, but this was very clear. Very clear and not English. I took a shot, "in English?" and Jack said, "Dirty!" ah-ha! You're teaching me Spanish. Isn't that great? My two year old, teaching me a new language. You're something else.

Then you had to go and top it....
You pointed down at the dirt clumps and said, "ever-buddy POOPS!"

1 comments:

The Mama said...

That's a pretty cute story. What a smartie.