You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Wednesday, August 3, 2005

It Would be a Miracle....

It will truly be a miracle if we can conceive this week. With traveling for work at the beginning of the week, and National Night Out at the end of the week, we'll have a very small window of opportunity, and with so much going on...

This was my first cycle of clomid, and thankfully I haven't had any side effects. Not that I would care if I did.

We've waited so long for a baby, hoping to be completely ready, and then waited so much longer unsuccessfully, and now we're finally trying to get some help, which takes even more patience. All we can do is hope at this point.... and (hopefully) wait only a little longer....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Holly Lem and i would like to show you my personal experience with Clomid.

I am 28 years old. I got preg first time on my own & miscarried. after a while of trying, my dr put me on clomid. after the first round i got pregnant & miscarried. i decided not to try or think about it at all probably for a 9 months... right around the time baby would be due & then started trying again. after a few months got back on clomid. after 5 months and no pregnancy i'm giving it a rest again. it's to much disappointment. i'm going to give it a try again soon, in the mean time we're keeping our fingers crossed for the old fashioned way to work.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
HOT FLASHES, moody, cry easily, weight gain, headaches etc!!

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Holly Lem

Clomid Prescription Information