You can press pause on the music player at the very bottom to hear the videos posted.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Shhhh....

We're trying to keep a lid on our news until my 30th birthday party next month. We want to try to tell everyone all at once. But we've let a few people in on our secret. Kim, my office-mate, burst into tears. Kristina, one of my dearest friends, was very happy for us. Uncle Calvin stopped on his way through town and I thought it would be nice to tell him inperson, but didn't know when we would see him again. So we decided to tell him. He was so excited and couldn't stop smiling. He said he knew I would be an awesome mother, there was no question about it for him, despite any reservations that I had. I thought that was very kind. After we ate with him, Daddy and I went to Toys R Us and I found a mobile for your crib that I love. Boyd's Bears in pajamas! Daddy bought it and it was the first thing he ever bough for you. We went home and worked on the built-in shelves for your room. I have finished the large painted areas and I'm ready to start on the stars on the ceiling of the sun and moon stencils. It's so exciting to see it coming together. It's hard to stop thinking about you now. It's going to be hard to be patient until you arrive.


I'm going to try to take a photo every month until you're born. I know it doesn't look like much now, but there is a little pooch there and I'm super excited about that!!

0 comments: